From my original review: “Kathryn Bigelow’s “The Hurt Locker” may be the first essential war movie to come out of this mess we’re in. And it succeeds because it doesn’t really bother with “this mess we’re in;” instead, it dives wholeheartedly into the realities, the textures, the detritus as well as the fortitude, quiet heroism, and everyday struggle of war… With her chosen depth of focus, it’s crucial that Bigelow captures what it feels like to be on the ground in a war zone. There’s no pulling back here to examine what it all means; everything runs situation to situation, from one bomb to the next. She absolutely masters it; capturing the tension, the exhaustion, the disorientation and the exhilaration of these men at work.”
- ハードケース（スーツケース?キャリーバッグ?キャリーケース）>Wシリー: 私は笑
- Miami VIRTUAL OFFICE: Then send the postcard to al
- virtual office: If you're educated (or seeki
- alec: good movie of a princes.
- Mickey: I wwas pretty pleased to dis
- gonnawatchit: I just really hated the whol
- Jeremiah: Good review. But Cap 2 needs
- fifa 16 coins generator: They welcome all people, no
- superheroinsight: It is not my first time to p
- บริการ กำจัด ปลวก: Oh my goodness! Impressive a
- Justpaste.it: Look into their years of exp
- gonnawatchit: Thanks... fixed.
- social wifi Toronto www.connectim.ca: Amazing issues here. I'm ver
- : Actually Fox owns X-Men..Son
- 3 day refresh program: Then send the postcard to al